Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged!!

Three names you go by:
1. Nieghbor
2. Hollz
3. Punkin (by Quintin and Melanie)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. underwear (whew)
2. my fave shirt from Buckle
3. socks

Three of your favorite things to do:
1. Make out with Quintin
2. Watch Lost with Melanie (and whoever can come Thursday nights)
3. Cuddle with my animals

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To have all plans for Australia done and ready to go
2. To be 10 lbs lighter
3. More $ in our savings

Three favorite pets you have had/have
1. Rick- I love this little boy he has been there through alot of highs and lows, he is my constant (get it Melanie and Caley?)
2. Tag-He is the sweetest dog I have ever had, you just look into his eyes and fall in love.
3. Although I should say casper, I loved my Skeezer kitty more (sorry Quintin)

Three things you did last night:
1. Ate a great pasta dinner in Park City with my whole family
2. Watched Michelle and Kyle's beautiful wedding video and played Boxers or Briefs (with the fam)
3. Prayed with my BFF Quintin and went to sleep at 9:00

Three things you ate today
1. Well it's only 11:30 so just a half glass of milk
2. Slimfast
3. Diet Dr. Pepper

Three people you last talked to:
1. Haley
2. Dad
3. Quintin

Three longest car rides:
1. I went with Quintin in his semi to St. George and back in one day it took FOREVER or it seemed.
2. Back to Utah from Phoenix when I was sick, it seemed like days.
3. Same as #1 but to Boise, we had Rick with us and he was scared the whole time.

Three favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. My Birthday
3. Thanksgiving

Three favorite beverages:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. H2O
3. Cherry Powerade

Now i get to tag someone... I tag both Michelle's, Lisa, Melanie, Meisha, Quintin, Dustin and Courtney.

1 comment:

Babe in Boysland said...

Are you on a liquid diet? Milk, Dr.Pepper, slimfast. Are you planning on being hungry constantly?

I accept your tag- look for my answers later today...