Tuesday, April 27, 2010

San Diego

Woo Hoo, we are back. We (my parents, Quintin and I) just got back from our trip to San Diego. We had a good time despite the cold and rain that we had for a couple of days. We happened to go the the Wildlife Park on the coldest day which was bad but it was the most fun day that we had, at least that I had. We rented a motorized chair for me. (like a jazzy) I had so much fun going in circles at top speed and weaving in and out of different objects (mostly my parents and Quintin). I think all that they remember from that day is me yelling "see ya suckas" and them trying to catch up. Balboa park, Sea Port Village, La Jolla beach, the Mormon Battalion and many mexican restaurants were the other places that we visited.

The vacation was fun but stressful, we were physically on a vacation but our minds were back here on the transplant process. Some of the time we were all out cranky but for the most part we had a lot of fun. Driving back home was a very long drive.

On Thursday I meet with the TX (transplant not texas) team to finalize everything before they go to the Tx board, probably next week. I will also be recieving an ultrasound of my liver to check to see if I have any blod clots that would inhibite my liver getting better even after tx.

Thanks for your prayers! Love you all!

Holly


1 comment:

Lake Family said...

I can totally picture you with your little "jazzy" being crazy/annoying with it! hhahahaha
Fingers crossed and prayers said for Thursday.
Love ya tons