Friday, July 9, 2010

2 days to go

I will be on the plane headed for Minnesota on Sunday. When I am there the first two days will be about 10 hours of tests and speaking to all of the Doctors on the Tx (transplant) team and the adult congenital heart team. Hopefully with all of this I will find out one of three things.

1. It will be determined that I will only have to have a heart Tx. (C'mon adult congenital docs!)

2. I will have to have both a heart and liver Tx.

3. The team of Docs will not be able to do the surgery because my anatomy is too complex and I will not be put on a Tx list.

We will be in Rochester for ten days, we added an extra week because I have a feeling that I will have to have more tests that the docs will order.

Hopefully I will finally get some answers, I have been going back and forth to diff docs for ten months without getting a real answer, So cross your fingers and fold your arms that I will Finally know what my next bit of future holds

Love you all
Holly

3 comments:

Lake Family said...

My whole life is waiting right now. Waiting to find out about what the plan is for you and that crazy bod of yours, Michelle's baby and Brandon's mission call.
Patience is a virtue I guess I need to work on.

Watson Family said...

Good Luck Holly. We'll be thinking about you. If my brother is able, I'll have him come find you and say hi in between all the testing and waiting. -wendy

Lynnette and Paul said...

We will be anxious to hear what all transpires. Please update your blog as you are able. We will continue to pray for you guys. All our love....